Good information and recipe!
There are many times when I get ideas/suggestions from the food blogs that I subscribe to. One such reference is Foodie Crush. Recently they offered suggestions on tips to make superb meals at home. (It’s not difficult!)
I will list the headings here and then you can read the entire – it’s not long – article by using the link above, “7 Easy Tips to Cook More at Home“. Enjoy!
- Start with favorite recipes and organize your list.
- Prep ahead of time.
- Keep staples stocked.
- Whip up one-sheet or one-pot meals.
- Host more dinner parties.
- Invest in equipment you’ll love and use.
- Make now, freeze for later.
Source: adapted from Chef Jacques Pépin
Active Time: 1 hr
Total Time: 2 hr 40 min
View original post 378 more words